Wednesday, June 22, 2011
You Know You're A Stay-At-Home Mom When...
2. You prefer the original yellow Wiggle to the new guy.
3. You catch yourself chatting with telemarketers.
4. You have a dirty diaper in one hand and a pizza coupon in the other.
5. You catch yourself saying things like "I mean it...I'm not kidding!"
6. Going to the supermarket is the high point of the day.
7. You've run out of ideas for things to make out of construction paper, pipe cleaners, and other craft supplies.
8. You have a day of the week devoted to scrubbing crayons and washable marker graffiti off the furniture and the walls.
9. You have a favorite diaper commercial.
10. Laundry has become as second-nature to you as breathing.